[USML Announce] waiver

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 20:59:38 EDT 2008

Waiving Rich (5 1/3 ) Harden       please add  appropriate dough to my stash

In a message dated 8/2/2008 8:09:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jhwinick at aol.com writes:

If that isnt Buddha yanking my chain after I spent the time to sort this
out, it will unfortunately mean we have to sort out the whole contingency  issue.
I'll post something further tonight about our options.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 2, 2008, at 7:50 PM, _Bbuddhas at aol.com_ (mailto:Bbuddhas at aol.com)