[USML Announce] Straw Man

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Aug 3 09:30:27 EDT 2008

Since we have had so many issues with FAAB bidding this week I think we should consider cancelling all players awarded this week and take a mulligan.  We can rebid next week and not bother adjusting dates backward if that's too hard.  This would have an impact on the oputcome but I have no idea how.  Things happen.  This approach is not perfect but it may be the fairest one we have.  People will not be bound by how they bid this week and none of us know how others will alter their behavior.

I throw this out for your consideration.  Does anyone see anything cleaner?