Re: [USML Announce] FAAB Fun

JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Sun Aug 3 18:43:47 EDT 2008

I did not make any FAAB bids...jf

----- Original Message -----
From: announce at usml.net
At:  8/02 18:14:56

Here's what I know so far:

Andy bid his entire budget on Nady.? I spoke with him this morning and he had no contingent bids.? I spoke to Brad and he didn't bid.? So, pending presently unknown bids from either John or?Buddha here are where things stand:

I had the high bid on Bay at $56.? He was my first choice, so we can end all of the discussion about contingent bids and can treat this bid as non-contingent and disregard the other two bids that I made to replace Shelley Duncan.? The next highest bid was $47 from Rich, so he will be awarded to me at $48.

$56 - JHW
$47 - Rich
$40 - Doug
$35 - MBB

The highest bid on Teixeira was by the Calamari who bid $69.? The next highest bidder was Rich at $48, so he will be awarded to the Calamari (in fact, he already has been) for $49.

$69 - Jim
$48 - Rich
$17 - MBB

The highest bid on Nady was Andy's at $64.? That was Andy's entire budget.? The next highest bidders were Rick and Doug at $29, so Nady will be awarded to the Klein Nine (in fact, he already has been) for $30.

$64 - Andy
$29 - Doug
$29 - Rick
$20 - MBB

There don't appear to have been any?bids on Griffey, so he will be available next week.

Please let me know if you see a mistake.? And John and Buddha, please let me know asap if you placed bids this week.??

Thanks,

Jeff?