[USML Announce] FW: Player pool and FAAB bidding [Incident: 080810-000027]

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Tue Aug 12 06:26:45 EDT 2008

Is there anything in the system that indicates when a player was added
or when bidding on that player will be effective?

Did we overlook anything?

The upshot of all of this is that there are players that appear as
free agents but for whom bids will be blocked.

That injects more uncertainty into the situation than we might want to
tolerate.

-- Rich