[USML Announce] Request For Technical Advice

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 17:28:02 EST 2008

I haven't used it yet, but the AT&T IP video platform has a Tivo-like feature that is supposed to be pretty cool.? It should be rolling out in your area sometime relatively soon.? And I'm not just saying that because I work there.? We had a demo at one of our corporate meetings, and it really did look pretty good.