[USML Announce] D.U.M.P.

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 14:51:44 EST 2008

I gather that flags are half-mast at D.U.M.P. headquarters today.  Over at C.O.P.S., our thoughts are with young Justin.

And when the hell is Blocker going to send out draft day information already?

That is all.

-Andy

<<

 Justin Huber-OF- Royals
Feb. 21 - 10:31 am et

Once a top prospect, the Kansas City Star now speculates that Justin
Huber will be placed on waivers because he's out of options.

Huber's stock has declined significantly over the past couple seasons,
but he's still just 25 years old and has batted .278/.354/.501 in 214
career games at Triple-A. "I understand that it's not only a game but
also a business," Huber said. "I'm not going to get my feelings hurt
either way. There is some uncertainty, but you can't sit around
worrying about what decision they're going to make or whether they like
me or don't like me or whatever.