[USML Announce] They're Baaaaaack!!!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:30:48 EST 2008

Jeff, I'm so excited...finally, something to read during those boring
football games on Sunday since you won't treat me to a few cocktails at
Heavenly Bodies....I checked the Tribune Book section and was surprised you
weren't scheduled for any signings (at least so far).  Are autographed
copies available only by mail this year? Do you still require a
self-addressed stamped envelop? How much for a glossy?  And, hey, what does
the mag say about Craig Hansen?  Your answer will determine how quickly I
try to find this thing....
Brad Lee