[USML Announce] They're Baaaaaack!!!

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 11:51:33 EST 2008

Brad Lee,

Carolyn put the kabosh on drinks at Heavenly Bodies, so we'll have to find somewhere else.? Still not sure I understand her concern.

The signings are scheduled for out of town since few seem to appreciate my fame in this town.

Autographed copies will be available by appointment, although the price has gone up considerably this year.

Here's what the mag had to say about young Mr. Hansen:

"After a decidedly slow start Hansen pitched well, until he was shut down with forearm tendinitis.? His big issue is control, of course, and he started to throw more strikeouts and fewer walks.? The trend carried over to the AFL, too, though it remains to be seen what happens when he gets back to top competition.? Early talk that he'd take the majors by storm with no minor league time were completely unfounded, but this doesn't mean he's a bust.? Not yet."

Jeff Winick
2007 USML Champion