[USML Announce] Hard en Fast

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 21:48:35 EDT 2008

your argument was the last 40 years        i'll accept looking at the lat 15
years of salary data

In a message dated 7/15/2008 9:04:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jhwinick at aol.com writes:

Well....not exactly.

Before adding Sabathia, Milwaukee had a  team salary of $80,937,499 (15th),
while the Cubs have a payroll of  $118,345,833 (8th).  So, taking the $260
salary, that would be $260 for  the Cubs and 177.81 for the Brewers.  And having
just signed the most  expensive guy in the trade market, its awfully hard to
argue that they're  operating at a disadvantage in FAAB.

No...the bottom line is that  Milwaukee has no good excuse for the fact that
they just suck.

The  King