[USML Announce] Climb Every Mountain

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:31:04 EDT 2008

Dear Commissioner Mark the Mountain Man:
   After reading countless news accounts of hardworking Americans trying to
survive from paycheck to paycheck, hoping to buy another weeks' worth of
groceries, praying that they can stave off foreclosure or
eviction, and maybe even save enough pennies to afford an outing to the
local ice cream shoppe, it indeed was enjoyable to read your account of your
epic "struggle" and remind myself to be happy about the more fortunate.  One
hopes the carbon footprints left by you and your band of Merry Mountain
Men did not tramp down the Path to Righteousness that some of us (well,
Jeffrey, anyway) try to follow on our daily travails.

Regards,
Brad "The Inconvenient Truth" Jansen

p.s.  That trade with Rich "Gets Richer" Robbins for Howie Kendrick, teen
phenoms, et al. suggests some deprivation of oxygen occurred on your
Sojourn....please double check your cognitive skills--I think Jeffrey has
some exams for you!!