[USML Announce] FAAB bidding

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Jul 26 05:00:12 EDT 2008

What you describe is exactly how I thought things work.  I too wanted to bid
on Nady.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Mark Blocker
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 11:50 PM
To: 'USML Announcements'
Subject: [USML Announce] FAAB bidding

League:

  I went to put in a bid on Xavier Nady, but he is not yet listed in the AL
player pool, so I could not bid on him, and the trade transaction does not
show up on MLB.com, so my take is that he is not yet eligible for FAAB
bidding.  We may need to quickly agree on some sort of rule for players like
this, but my suggestion is to let the system govern who is and is not
eligible.