[USML Announce] FAAB bidding

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Jul 26 07:31:49 EDT 2008

According to the story posted on MLB.com: ?The deal has not been officially announced, pending the completion of physicals and the exchange of medical paperwork. ?So, I think that explains that.

I don't think we need to agree on anything for this one, but for what it's worth I do agree w/ MB that we should rely on the system, which is how I think we've done it in the past. ?Until they show up there, they are not eligible.

By the way, I put in a bid ?of $26 on David Purcey. ?Anybody else?