[USML Announce] Go Cardinal!

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 07:57:21 EDT 2008

I'm just surprised that he took his kids to a place that has TV screens.  I thought that was verboten in the Kerber household!

springkerb at aol.com wrote:  So, I was bowling at Gigi's b-day party at E-Skape.  Most of you have probably been there.  All of a sudden, they switch the big screens from golf to the College World Series.  Bottom of the 8th, unseeded Stanford up 5-2 on 4th seeded Florida State.  Stanford blows the lead, and they go into the ninth tied 5-5.  Stanford puts the lead-off batter on first.  Buster Posey (FSU) takes off the catcher's gear and trots out to  the mound.  About half an hour later, it's Stanford 16, Florida State 5.  Gotta love college baseball.