[USML Announce] Berliners Reversing Course

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 13:20:46 EDT 2008

In light of the fact that both Mark's have chosen to trade away their teams other than mine, it seems pointless to avoid acknowledging the inevitable.? The Berliners won't be repeating.? However, they may still have a role to play in who will take home the Damon this year.? While I can't promise to trade away my entire team for a player who will have only one year remaining on his contract, I am willing to trade away top notch talent for a fair return.? And no, that doesn't mean I'm interested?in willingly taking on guaranteed contracts of players who aren't closers, haven't yet returned from a serious injury and have never demonstrated enough control to close.? I'll leave that to others.?

Miguel Cabrera, Scott Rolen, Jason Bartlett, Jason Kubel, John Lackey, Greg Smith....? They're all available.? Just make me a fair offer.?

The "current, though soon to be former" King