[USML Announce] USML Rosters - an update

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 22:27:58 EDT 2008

League:

  Here is an update on the rosters.

1.  Contract/salary info:  All of this information is now loaded  into the
system.  I would appreciate if the more careful eyes in the league  would review
my work to make sure it is accurate.  Also, I would also  request that each
owner review his own roster for accuracy.

2.  Missing players:  There are still two retained players not in  the
database; Anderson (Red Hots) and Smoak (Nukes).  I will have to see  how we can add
these players to the database.  Anderson should be easy;  Smoak will not.

3.  DH/U:  THe CBS system allows all players to qualify at  DH.  As a result,
I no longer think we need to classify the position as  Utility; we should
just call it DH.  Let me know what others think.