[USML Announce] USML Rosters - an update

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 06:10:33 EDT 2008

I don't care about the label for DH/UT.

From: MBBlocker at aol.com
To: announce at usml.net
Sent: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 10:29 pm
Subject: [USML Announce] USML Rosters - an update

League:

?

? Here is an update on the rosters.

?

1.? Contract/salary info:? All of this information is now loaded
into the system.? I would appreciate if the more careful eyes in the league
would review my work to make sure it is accurate.? Also, I would also
request that each owner review his own roster for accuracy.

?

2.? Missing players:? There are still two retained players not in
the database; Anderson (Red Hots) and Smoak (Nukes).? I will have to see
how we can add these players to the database.? Anderson should be easy;
Smoak will not.

?

3.? DH/U:? THe CBS system allows all players to qualify at
DH.? As a result, I no longer think we need to classify the position as
Utility; we should just call it DH.? Let me know what others think.

?

? -- Mark B.

?

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.