[USML Announce] USML - This weekend

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 13:16:56 EDT 2008

When you go to transactions under roster moves it shows the next
effective date as 4/6.  So it seems that the system basically expanded
the first week to include the games in Japan and then set Week 2 to
begin after next week.

-Andy "Would Have Been in First Place Had He Activated Brandon Moss" Klein