[USML Announce] USML - This weekend

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 09:48:46 EDT 2008

So   any answer to this     Can I revise my  lineup for "Week 1" to the 9
arms I bought at auction??  I t does not  effect anyone who has pitched/not
pitched/ or seen no action. Only  Boston/Oakland arms I have is Harden and he was
active and would be active  Eveland didn't throw nor was he scheduled to...
Can I get an Amen from the congregation???  (not a Rev. Wright  reference)

Buddha

In a message dated 3/27/2008 11:40:28 A.M. Central Daylight Time,