[USML Announce] Vinyl, Anyone?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 15:08:05 EDT 2008

Hey guys.  Do you or your loved ones or anyone you may know in your wealthy
circles of friends and ne'er do wells have any interest in the most awesome
collection of vinyl LPs and 45s you have ever seen since *High Fidelity*?  I
need to raise $$ to pay for next year's stat service and am sitting on 5
bankers boxes stuffed with LPs and another box of 45s (chocked full of
picture sleeves)....want British import of *Aftermath*?  Got it. Original 3D
version of *Their Satanic Majesties Request*? Right here. Frank Sinatra-The
Columbia Years (6 discs)? It's yours. Just gotta have *All Things Must
Pass?  *Call me. My collection includes every Stones, Dylan and Beatles LP
on vinyl (*including* the Beatles' Capitol compilations that never made it
to CD).  A ton of R&R, some jazz/folk/classical, many imports and awesome
bootlegs, as well as neat obscurities--all in super condition (with original
inserts, etc).  Act now, and I'll even let you touch my picture sleeve of
Paul McCartney's *Wonderful Christmastime.*  Just wash your hands first.
Seriously, though, if you or anyone you know is interested in seeing this
stuff, write me and we'll schedule an appointment.

Sorry, no catalog at this time--there's just too much stuff (but I'll field
any inquiries).....

Thanks!
Brad * *