[USML Announce] Vinyl, Anyone?

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Sat Sep 6 15:20:48 EDT 2008

Brad:

  Ever heard of E-bay?  You can sell anything there....from LPs to the State of Alaska's official airplane.

________________________________

	From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Brad Jansen
	Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 3:08 PM
	To: USML Announcements
	Subject: [USML Announce] Vinyl, Anyone?

	Hey guys.  Do you or your loved ones or anyone you may know in your wealthy circles of friends and ne'er do wells have any interest in the most awesome collection of vinyl LPs and 45s you have ever seen since High Fidelity?  I need to raise $$ to pay for next year's stat service and am sitting on 5 bankers boxes stuffed with LPs and another box of 45s (chocked full of picture sleeves)....want British import of Aftermath?  Got it. Original 3D version of Their Satanic Majesties Request? Right here. Frank Sinatra-The Columbia Years (6 discs)? It's yours. Just gotta have All Things Must Pass?  Call me. My collection includes every Stones, Dylan and Beatles LP on vinyl (including the Beatles' Capitol compilations that never made it to CD).  A ton of R&R, some jazz/folk/classical, many imports and awesome bootlegs, as well as neat obscurities--all in super condition (with original inserts, etc).  Act now, and I'll even let you touch my picture sleeve of Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christmastime.  Just wash your hands first.  Seriously, though, if you or anyone you know is interested in seeing this stuff, write me and we'll schedule an appointment.

	Sorry, no catalog at this time--there's just too much stuff (but I'll field any inquiries).....

	Thanks!
	Brad

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you
that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such
taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred
to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection
with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this
communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
immediately.