[USML Announce] Nails in the Coffin

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 10:04:45 EDT 2008

Gentlemen,

I defer to Mark B on this one and I believe that he declared his ruling already: no moves.

This is another instance where I think this system has not served us well. We should definitley consider moving next year.

FWIW, if there is a league consensus to allow another move, I would be happy to make the manual calculations, but consensus includes everyone and in this case I just don't think there's time to make that happen.

BTW, I also think this ones over.

Jeff
Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless handheld