[USML Announce] USML - ROY--Let Us Prey

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Apr 1 16:37:26 EDT 2009

Now that I see all of those names in one sentence, I am curious why your team is not named The One Year Wonders.  But I digress...you know I trust your roto judgment.

________________________________

	From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Brad Jansen
	Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:33 PM
	To: USML Announcements
	Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - ROY--Let Us Prey

	Mark:
	  I don't think you need to remind league members not to pay me any attention.
	  But I don't know why you insist on remarking about my deep minors guys. I am not peddling them, nor linking my emails to the numerous articles touting the skill sets of Rick Porcello and Ryan Perry. Trust me (and I know you do), a team's serious trade discussions with me will concern the likes of Evan Longoria, Alexei Ramirez, Francisco Liriano, Adam Jones, King Carlos Quentin, et cetera.  You may have seen them on the Big Stage, in performances that ran somewhat longer than those of David Price and Matt Wieters.
	  You don't need to be a Republican to know this: when you bring your guns to town, you better have some bullets.

	Brad "Credit Swap" Jansen