[USML Announce] FAAB Question

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 14:59:52 EDT 2009

OK, Blocker has me there, at least in a nit-picky lawyerly sort of way.? However, Iowa and heaven were deemed sufficiently similar that Shoeless Joe's question was genuine.

Brad has me in a more substantive way.? Field of Dreams was a pretty good movie, but nowhere close to Bull Durham, which was the greatest baseball movie ever and one of the top handful of sports movies ever.? "Do you know the difference between a .250 hitter and a .300 hitter?? One base hit a week."? Words to live by.