[USML Announce] No Bids Through onroto.com?

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 08:19:54 EDT 2009

Guessing the system is speaking of last week when it refers to Week  1

In a message dated 4/11/2009 8:03:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at gmail.com writes:

I have  the message, but the bidding system is right below it, and it
lets me  enter bids just fine.

-Andy

springkerb at aol.com wrote:
> I  didn't get that message, but I think the instructions are to copy
> the  old usmltrans mailbox with first-week transactions, so I'm
> guessing  the commissioners will sort things out as necessary if things
> aren't  working right.  Mark/Jeff/Rich--correct?

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220814837x1201410725/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpg
ID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilAvgfooterNO62>*

announce mailing  list
announce at usml.net