[USML Announce] Blocked

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:45:08 EDT 2009

Mark:
  Rest assured, my only intent was to shed A-Gord's guaranteed contract, not
to even think of keeping up with you. You deserve something better than a
Johnny Damon action figure.  Does anyone know of any professional wrestler
action figures that would be appropriate to award Mark Blocker for this, his
championship season?

Brad "Who Wants Mariano?" Jansen