[USML Announce] Annual Trade Deadline FAAB Problems

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sat Aug 1 08:51:00 EDT 2009

Mark,

Although you were embarrasingly wrong with respect to your attempts to deny me my $31 of FAAB money (LOL), you are correct in this case.? We will abide by the system, right or wrong,?with one important caveat.

With respect to contingent bidding - you cannot bid more than you have available.? If you're bidding contingently and those bids will aggregate to more than your total budget, your bids must be associated with the same waived player.? In other words, the total bids associated with any combination of?waived players cannot exceed your budget.? If you have $100, for example, you could bid $50 on any group of people and associate all the bids with the waiver of player X.? You could then bid another $50 on multiple players all associated with the waiver of player Y.? But you could not then also bid even $1 on players associated with?the waiver of player Z.??It is my understanding that the bids will be processed in the order of priority consistent with the order in which you entered the bids.? Good luck.

By the way, the players traded into the league yesterday are now shown as available free agents on the website.