[USML Announce] USML Draft and Deadlines

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 10:27:47 EST 2009

Price is a Winick pan - but remember that context is important.? I believe that he will be very good.? But I think it will take a bit of time.? His stuff isn't any better than King Felix's for example.? Need I say more?

I?did show Matt Wieters some love.? And I'm sure that there were a few other Blocker players that were among my 40+ "Picks".