[USML Announce] Let the Dumping Begin

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 16:33:04 EST 2009

Makes it a lot easier when you get a big bump for 2009 in the bargain, huh? ?(Lind at 4 versus Andrus at 10 would have been a lousy trade for Brad all by itself.) ?Looks like the Berliners need to follow the Yankees and move everyday management to the next generation before senility makes itself even more obvious. ?But that's OK with me. ?I'll be first in line when Brad dumps in May.

But, Jeff (or anyone else), while you're out shopping, you should be aware that Hosmer, Feliz, Bowden and Smoak are all quite available.