[USML Announce] Speed Kills

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Mon Feb 23 12:16:17 EST 2009

Excuse me Brad/Kerbs and whoever else wants in on this crowning:

While I have no intention of signing my emails "King" as some before me
have (and rightfully so), the Damon starts and ends with The Angry Young
Men. So if you want to puff out your chests with your various prospects,
feel free, but when it comes to being the champ, I'm your guy.

Doug