[USML Announce] Wouldn't It Be Price

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:03:55 EDT 2009

Dear Brother Andrew:
    Time for a song, I'd say, with apologies to Rich, and....Brian Wilson
(the Beach Boy, not the Giants closer)....

Wouldn't it be Price who blew me over
Then I wouldn't have to trade so long
And wouldn't it be Price who'll pitch forever
In the fantasy where we belong

You know he's gonna make my team much better
Whenever he can get his sh*t together

Wouldn't it be Price who made we make up
When Blocker offered Marcum, too
And when I win that first place trophy
I'll hold my Damon the whole night through

Happy times together we've been spending
I wish his every pitch were neverending
Wouldn't it be Price

Maybe if I think and wish and hope and trade it might come true
For Price, there wouldn't be a single trade I couldn't do
Even with Blocker
And then I'd be happy

Wouldn't it be Price

You know it seems the more we talk about him
He only pitches worse, but now I've got him
But let's talk about him
Wouldn't it be Price