[USML Announce] Wouldn't It Be Price

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Jul 22 15:17:22 EDT 2009

Awesome as always Brad.  I know I am moving up in the world when my name is in every other stanza...

________________________________

	From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Brad Jansen
	Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:04 PM
	To: USML Announcements
	Subject: [USML Announce] Wouldn't It Be Price

	Dear Brother Andrew:
	    Time for a song, I'd say, with apologies to Rich, and....Brian Wilson (the Beach Boy, not the Giants closer)....

	Wouldn't it be Price who blew me over
	Then I wouldn't have to trade so long
	And wouldn't it be Price who'll pitch forever
	In the fantasy where we belong

	You know he's gonna make my team much better
	Whenever he can get his sh*t together

	Wouldn't it be Price who made we make up
	When Blocker offered Marcum, too
	And when I win that first place trophy
	I'll hold my Damon the whole night through

	Happy times together we've been spending
	I wish his every pitch were neverending
	Wouldn't it be Price

	Maybe if I think and wish and hope and trade it might come true
	For Price, there wouldn't be a single trade I couldn't do
	Even with Blocker
	And then I'd be happy

	Wouldn't it be Price

	You know it seems the more we talk about him
	He only pitches worse, but now I've got him
	But let's talk about him
	Wouldn't it be Price