[USML Announce] Constitutional Crisis?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:49:34 EDT 2009

Hey, everybody.  In reviewing the USML's constitution to see if there is any
prohibition against me trading my entire team to the Berliners for Gordon
Beckham (that's right, Mark B, I am conceding, now that that tattooed,
steroid-inflated born-again piece of crap  Josh Hamilton-- who Kerbs traded
me for Evan Longoria, Baseball's Best Player Until Beckham-- is out
indefinitely with a "groin" problem, i.e. his 7th drug relapse), I saw that
Article XVIII provides for *two *league meetings, one of which is draft day
and the other  a  "Gala Postseason Banquet and Awards Ceremony."

Question: How come I'm never invited to the Awards Ceremony?  Does Winick
control the guest list or something? What gives?

Brad the Befuddled