[USML Announce] There's A Draft

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Mar 5 15:19:28 EST 2009

Yeah Andy, if you stuff mailboxes with retention lists people might not
focus on the email messages that Brad stuffs in our mailboxes. . .

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 3:17 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: [USML Announce] There's A Draft

Andy and others similarly inclined:

   Why can't you simply send the final version by 5:00 p.m. Sunday? What's
with all this "oh, here's a draft, but I may change it."  What's the purpose
of stuffing our inboxes with draft retention lists? Quit acting like an
overpaid first-year associate at some silk stocking law firm and be a man.
Good grief. I want one final list from each of you.  By 5:00 p.m. Sunday.
Dig?

Brad The Crab