[USML Announce] There's A Draft

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:51:00 EST 2009

Sorry, Andy, Rich and the rest. It's just the stress of figuring out the
long-term contracts for my guys A-Gor, A-Jo and Liriano is getting to me.
And now that Kerbs has assembled an all-star outfield, and I can't even
consider drafting a  third basemen or secondsacker cos my slots are filled
and you're gonna make me bid $45 or more for Sizemore....I just can't take
it, Rich, really.
--BLJ