[USML Announce] 40-man rosters and non-roster invitees

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:30:41 EDT 2009

Not for me, for the following reasons:

    1. It's USA Today for chrissakes.
    2. It includes NL teams.
    3. It does not include non-roster invitees.

    Here's what I did and what each of you should do: go to mlb.com; click
on team's page; click on dropdown box "roster" for (i) 40 man rosters and
(ii) non-roster invitees.  It takes a few moments to print each team's
40-man and non-roster invitees but, unlike Klein, you'll get it right.

Brad "Because I Care" Jansen