[USML Announce] USML Draft location change

mbblocker at aol.com mbblocker at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 10:22:29 EDT 2009

League:

? We are changing the location of the draft; it will still be downtown, but it will be held at Morningstar's offices, rather than Sidley's offices.? The date and starting time remain the same.? Morningstar's offices are at 22 W. Washington, just a block or two from Sidley.? Rich will be sending an e-mail with further details about access to the building and logistics.? In the meantime, it would be helpful to Rich if you would let him know if you are phoning in, rather than attending live.? I believe the only person who was planning to phone in was John Fruit, but if there is someone?else planning to do so, please?respond to this e-mail.

? Please let me know if you have any questions.??I will be around all day at work.

? -- Mark Blocker

?