[USML Announce] USML Draft location change

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Mar 13 15:46:30 EDT 2009

The entrance to Morningstar's offices is close to the intersection of
Washington and Monroe.  Enter on the north side of Washington Street.  There
are two entrances - one for CBS and one for Morningstar.  It's obvious which
is which.  Your names have been given to the security desk.  You will need
your drivers' license to get past security.  The person at the desk should
direct you to the tenth floor.  When you get there, if I'm not around to
greet you, please call me on my cell phone (847 309-9943) and I'll get open
the door and take you to the room we'll be using.

We will have plenty of soft drinks and coffee.  There's no need to bring any
of that.

We do not have any vending machines.  If you want to eat something, you'll
need to bring it.  There is a McDonald's nearby in case you require it.

My understanding is that John is the only person who will be dialing in.
John, the number in the conference room is 312 244 7092.  Please send me
your phone number so I can reach you if need be.  If we'll have more than
one person dialing in I'll need to come up with plan B promptly.  Please let
me know.

We don't have a fancy sound system like they do at Sidley, but I think that
what we have will suffice.  There should be ample power outlets for those
that require them - again, not as fancy as the setup at Sidley - but
sufficient nonetheless.  Mark Blocker has seen the room we will be using and
has confirmed that he thinks it will work for us.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call me at home.  My number is
847 835-8915.

-- Rich

  _____