[USML Announce] The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:32:25 EDT 2009

Gee, Jeff.  And here I thought your subject line referenced the Riptorns'
ascension to 1st place...or this afternoon's match-up between the Rips' Kyle
Davies and the Berliners' (and fomer Rip) Rick The Trick Porcello.....in any
event, we're all breathless about Wieters, even though McFarlane has yet to
manufacture his HOF classic action figure.  And someday will you please tell
us about Ron Karkovice's debut?
BLJ