[USML Announce] Block of Darkness

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:15:44 EDT 2009

Mark:
  I appreciate your thoughtful inquiry.  As much as I would like to see more
pitching, any kind of pitching, on the South Side, you must remember what
the Mariners traded away for Bedard: Chris Tillman, top pitching prospect
still in minors (no, he's not a Riptorn), and Adam Jones, the Best CF in the
AL  (why, yes, he is a Rip).  So, I believe they will want a boatload of
talent back for Bedard, and the Sox's ship does not carry such cargo.  I
think there is a stronger chance the Sox take a flyer on Roy Ooswalt.

Let's Go Sox!
Brad