[USML Announce] Hey Jeff

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat May 30 20:08:23 EDT 2009

I meant to look up all the summaries of Wieters debute, but I can't seem to
get past the David Price stories from today.

I rather like the first two paragraphs of this story that appears on MLB.COM
ST. PETERSBURG -- Watching David Price on Saturday afternoon brought to mind
the spectacle of a Michael Jordan dunk or a Tiger Woods drive, evoking
superlatives like "high octane," "major gas," "electric stuff," and, simply,
"wow."
Yes, the Rays' prodigy was just that good while picking up his first
regular-season Major League win in a 5-2 win over the Twins at Tropicana
Field.