[USML Announce] Hey Brats -- Get It In Gear

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 17:28:17 EDT 2009

Guys:
   I'm getting married in two weeks, so between that and three kids (incl.
one who started at IU) I apologize for not paying attention....does AYM have
a shot at the Bombers? (Sorry, Doug, for getting Dye on your team--imagine
where I would be if were still on mine?) If not, congrats to Mark Blocker,
etc.   Send any prize money I won to me in c/o of my office and like Milt
Bradley I say wait til next year!
Brad The Soon To Be Wedded Lad