[USML Announce] Hey Brats -- Get It In Gear

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Sep 20 17:39:31 EDT 2009

Congrats Brad.

As for that money thing -- we don't pay out for sixth place. . .

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 5:28 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Hey Brats -- Get It In Gear

Guys:
   I'm getting married in two weeks, so between that and three kids (incl.
one who started at IU) I apologize for not paying attention....does AYM have
a shot at the Bombers? (Sorry, Doug, for getting Dye on your team--imagine
where I would be if were still on mine?) If not, congrats to Mark Blocker,
etc.   Send any prize money I won to me in c/o of my office and like Milt
Bradley I say wait til next year!
Brad The Soon To Be Wedded Lad

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Richard E. Robbins <RERobbins at itinker.net>