[USML Announce] Hey "Chicken Little" Blocker

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 12:34:35 EDT 2009

If only this were a fantasy track league, instead of fantasy baseball, I'll be a force.

Congrats, Block. ?I don't recall a year in which a team was so dominant from the start that no one was willing to take a serious run at the leader. ?(Although I do recall one or two of the Brad and Mike years in which such efforts were clearly futile.) ?We will have to refer to this as the Year of No Mas.