[USML Announce] Roster Question

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Mon Aug 16 12:34:54 EDT 2010

Stats don't accumulate.  There is a specific setting in the onroto
system.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On
Behalf Of Richard E. Robbins
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 12:34 PM
To: 'USML Announcements'
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Roster Question

I think we'd end up with real problems if we disallowed DL activations
while also requiring full rosters.

The more I think about it the more I'm inclined to agree that it's
easier to either require (or not) full rosters without getting into the
issues I raised on the other end of the spectrum.

What happens if someone leaves a player traded out of the AL on their
roster?  I assume stats don't accumulate.

-- Rich