[USML Announce] Jeffrey and Me

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 18:00:33 EDT 2010

Well, upon reflection, Sir Jeffrey* did* trade me both Neftali Feliz and
Trevor Cahill, and only after he assured me that these young fellows were
real players and not mere beans.  Jeffrey has never puffed his players in
trade talks with me, and I'm quite sure that if Jeffrey could have traded
Feliz to Mr. Shandler instead of Arrieta, he most certainly would.   I know
that in Jeffrey's heart, the only thing more important that defeating his
arch-nemesis Mark Blocker is treating his trade partners fairly. I only hope
that Mr. Shandler sees fit to enhance Jeffrey's image in the 2011 edition of
that magazine, but after how that
Arrieta deal turned out, who knows.....

--Brad Lee Bad Fingered