[USML Announce] "Feliz" Navidad

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:16:43 EST 2010

   Jeffrey, do not be so sure that events always end as you
prophesize.  First, Frank Francisco is a free agent, is he not?  If
so, I expect he already has decided not to remain in the Lone Star
State. Let us also note that you have on your reserve roster some ten
dollar fireballer long (well, about 13 mos. or so) touted as the
Rangers' future closer, so I'm sure your email is a prelude to some
proposal you intend to make to a knucklehead or two.
  By the way didn't somebody draft Mike Trout (ANA) in the rotation
draft? Why can't I find him on anyone's roster? And Doug--you still
don't have enough active players!!!!
   Feliz Navidad, Si!!!!!
Brad Lee