[USML Announce] USML - Draft day

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 22:38:25 EST 2010

Mark,

I am available on the 17th and 18th.  I need to know quickly if we're drafting on the 18th since it will require me to change my flight.  Thanks for trying to get this nailed down.

Glad to see that you have once again managed to safely come down from the top of the mountain.  Which peak did you conquer this time?