[USML Announce] USML - rosters update

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 09:14:53 EDT 2010

I was able to make changes to my lineup after FAAB acquistions of
Lerew and Cash on Sunday.  But they seemed to have been reversed for
some reason.  Although they still show up on the bidmeister results,
they no longer appear on my roster list or in my active line-up.  (at
least not when i view from my iphone). What happened?  Note that I
didn't mention those changes via email before because I didn't think
that was necessary.

Sent from my iPhone