[USML Announce] USML - rosters update

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Jul 8 09:30:21 EDT 2010

I will look into this.  I am not sure what happened.

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On
Behalf Of Jim Barrett
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 9:14 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - rosters update

I was able to make changes to my lineup after FAAB acquistions of
Lerew and Cash on Sunday.  But they seemed to have been reversed for
some reason.  Although they still show up on the bidmeister results,
they no longer appear on my roster list or in my active line-up.  (at
least not when i view from my iphone). What happened?  Note that I
didn't mention those changes via email before because I didn't think
that was necessary.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2010, at 9:03 PM, "Mark Blocker" <mbblocker at aol.com> wrote:

> League:
>

>   Because of the holiday weekend (and then lack of internet access
> Monday night), I was behind in getting roster moves input.  All
> moves that people sent by email have now been posted (Jim, this
> includes the $2 addition to your FAAB budget).  If anyone has any
> remaining moves they need to report, please let me know.
>

>   -- Mark B.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you
that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such
taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred
to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection
with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this
communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
immediately.