[USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 11:03:03 EDT 2010

In a trade consummated across international borders, the Klein Nine trades Jose
Bautista to the Lake Michigan Calamari for Javier Vazquez.

Cheers from England.  I hope I'm still in first when I get back next week.  And
remind me not to let family members trade White Sox players to me any more ...

-Andy

PS:  Mark B., I proposed the trade to Jim via the new Onroto feature.  It notes
that after he accepts, you still need to do something to have the players
actually move rosters.